Our client is looking to hire an interim Future Talent Programme Manager to come in, design and build their Apprenticeships, Internships and Graduates programmes. This individual will be responsible for building the infrastructure that will be enable them to recruit and develop the next generation talent for this fast-growing company.
To be considered for this role you must possess the following.
- Extensive experience of designing and delivering future talent programmes from scratch
- The ability to partner and influence stakeholders at all levels
- A broad understanding of the Future Talent market, including Apprenticeship Levy and how to maximise it
- A broad understanding of the end-to-end candidate lifecycle
- If you have previous experience of working within pharma, biotech or life sciences that would be seen as beneficial but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting hypergrowth biotech organisation on an initial 6 month contract during an exciting period of change.