About The Role
In your role as a Minibus Driver you will undertake transport duties for the Home as directed by the manager, in order to provide transportation within the community that is safe, flexible, comfortable and well planned depending on the needs of Residents and fellow colleagues.
Hourly rate subject to experience and qualifications About You
As a Minibus Driver you will play a pivotal role in a team of Colleagues and volunteers taking passengers on outings, appointments, events and activities, significantly increasing Resident's sense of wellbeing, whilst helping people to stay in touch with their communities. You will assist passengers getting in and out of the vehicle with due consideration for their mobility needs, wheelchairs, safety straps/belts and ramps
You will also report to the Home Manager any mechanical problems that may need rectifying, planning and scheduling in the provision of use for tests, (MOT/Service etc.) well in advance. Also ensuring the vehicle is tidy and clean for the Residents will be of high importance.About The Company
We'll provide full training, so it's a great opportunity to learn something new. In return, you will enjoy access to a huge variety of benefits and services to support your physical and psychological well-being and throughout your career as a Care Assistant we will invest in you and you will enjoy additional support and benefits including:
- Paid DBS/PVG
- Free uniform
- Homemade meal whilst on shift
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Group life assurance cover
- Award-winning learning and development and support to achieve qualifications.
- GP online - a service providing around the clock GP consultation via an interactive app - available to you and your children under 16
- An opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues as part of an outstanding and committed team.
- Colleague discounts - Access to over 1600 high street discounts including carefully selected discount partners.
- Wellbeing - free of charge access to an independent and confidential Employee Assistance Programme. This gives Colleagues and their family access to 24/7 365 support for a whole range of issues including physical, mental and financial issues
- Excellent recognition schemes such as 'Kindness in Care' and Long Service Awards
- Refer a Friend scheme (£250 per referral)
We are committed to providing the quickest possible turnaround from the point of making you a job offer to you starting with us on day one.#HCOneJobs