Founded by British makeup artist, Charlotte Tilbury MBE, in 2013, Charlotte Tilbury Beauty revolutionised the face of the global beauty industry by de-coding makeup application for every person, at any age, with an easy-to-use, easy-to-choose, easy-to-gift range. Today, Charlotte Tilbury Beauty, continues to break records across countries, channels, and categories. The company now employs over 1,100 people globally and is available to buy in over 76 locations via CharlotteTilbury.com
What the job does:
You'll be responsible for establishing, building and nurturing strategic partnerships with our amazing retail partners as well as identifying new commercial opportunities and negotiating best in class reciprocal support to effortlessly bring the Tilbury magic to life in stores and online.
You'll have a limitless commercial mindset with proven experience working in senior account management roles as well as as well as experience in leading, developing and inspiring a team. You will be highly numerate, target-driven, commercially savvy, keen to find creative solutions to challenges and passionate about working in the beauty industry.Requirements
Some attributes we are looking for:
- Establish and maintain amazing and collaborative relationships at all levels within your designated account remit, including Buying/Trading, Merchandising, and Marketing, to ensure that the Charlotte Tilbury brand is positioned to deliver more than its due share of voice, visibility and exposure.
- Conduct successful commercial negotiations on terms, pricing, distribution, online real estate and support packages with Buying and Merchandising teams.
- Ensure a top-line and detailed understanding of retail context and category performance to identify retail opportunities and strategic needs.
- Fully accountable on all net and retail sales forecasting your region/retailers, meeting all financial deadlines and budget submissions, flagging risks and opportunities in a timely and quantified manner.
- Deliver limitless plans to drive and maintain #1 ranking in all categories and all stores.
- Ensure accurate forecasting for NPD and core lines, and proactive inventory and assortment management, with close collaboration with Supply Chain and Demand Planning.
- Manage each account P&L, balancing investment with top-line opportunity; monitor retailer profit contribution and achieve agreed profit.
- Retain agility to react to retail trends and maximise opportunities across retailers.
- Monitor, manage, and optimise performance.
- Work closely with Regional Marketing, Visual Merchandising, PR, and Digital to create and deliver an annual plan for each retailer covering: activation of key launches and marketing moments, eventing, retailer animation, considering both customer acquisition and retention. Review implementation and performance vs expectations on a regular and appropriately frequent basis.
- Senior stakeholder management, ensure wider teams are consistently informed of regional decisions including presenting the commercial rationale.
- Build strong working relationships with Retail teams, utilising insight from the field and translating learnings into commercial growth.
- For new trading partners, onboard and build out bespoke launch plans appropriate to the market and retailer to reach and sustain #1 ranking.
- Be a visionary. Help everyone see and be excited by what's possible. Support the development and performance of your team, including building functional expertise and relationship management with the trade.
- Supporting your team with key decision making and strategy but giving autonomy and accountability.
- Coach, motivate and lead by example to all team members with clear progression pathways for each team member.
Charlotte Tilbury is a fast-paced and dynamic environment where nimble mindsets, striving to deliver the best and wanting to be part of a #dreaamteam are key. Even though we have requirements our experience and background are just a guide, we still love to welcome applicants with more or less experience stated, provided necessary skills can be demonstrated. Even if you don't tick all the boxes - Apply anyway!Benefits
- Generous staff discount
- Generous monthly product gifting
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid, flexible working with core hours between 10am and 4pm
- Dog friendly office on Monday and Fridays.
- Access to Tilbury Treats - discounts on everything from gym memberships to cinema tickets.
- Other fabulous benefits such as life assurance, birthdays off work and pension contribution.
At Charlotte Tilbury, our mission is to empower everybody in the world to be the most beautiful version of themselves. We support this by encouraging and hiring people with diverse backgrounds, voices, beliefs, and perspectives into our growing global workforce. By doing so, we better serve our communities, customers, employees - and the candidates that take part in our recruitment process.
WE WOULD LOVE TO WELCOME YOU TO OUR DREAM TEAM...APPLY TODAY!