Robert Walters have partnered with a global consumer brand based in Surrey who are looking for an experienced Senior Reporting Analyst to join the growing commercial team. This specific team is responsible for managing the marketing budget (over £200m per annum), with higher levels of risk controls / audits being introduced across the wider business, they are expanding the team to keep up with global demand.
The successful candidate will have an excellent knowledge of business process, including budgeting, planning and payment procedures. These skills will then be utilised when assessing risk within this specific business unit.
- Take the lead when delivering framework for operational risk management and control, ensuring that measures are adopted across the wider UK&I Marketing Team.
- Maintain the log of material risk and control issues.
- Act as a key business partner to senior leaders as they manage and enhance the risk and control environment.
- Take responsibility for the risk reporting process, including development and completion of best practice risk reports and reporting of key risk indicators.
- Manage quarterly external audit for marketing spend.
- Support senior finance leaders within the team with analysis for quarterly and annual audit reviews.
Experience and qualifications:
- ACA , ACCA , CIMA , CA (or equivalent) qualification. Candidates who have a closely matched skill set who are QBE would also be considered.
- Prior internal control or audit experience is essential.
- Process driven mindset is also important, with excellent systems knowledge.
- Excellent data management and Excel skills are critical.
- Professional and personable approach to partnering with the wider business, combined with excellent communication skills.
- This is a PAYE rolling contract, which is seen as a long term hire internally so there is no end date.
- Rate: £210 - £230 per day PAYE (permanent equivalent of c.£55,000 - £60,000 per annum) in addition to 10% bonus and corporate benefits.
- This will be a hybrid role (subject to government guidelines).