Account Manager job in Bournemouth
Dovetail Recruitment are excited to be working with a rapidly expanding, innovative company in Bournemouth who are looking for an Account Manager. If you're passionate about sales, and you're looking for a role that has great earning potential that is also interesting, this will be the role for you.
The company are immersed in innovation, current tech advances and development, and create valuable content for their audience of over 1 million subscribers. They create content through a variety of mediums including videos, blogs, news articles and podcasts and their business is one that is constantly evolving. The Account Manager will be essential to the ongoing development of the company
What's in it for you?
* The Account Manager will have a £25,000 basic guaranteed per annum + uncapped commission
* A realistic OTE of £60k but the potential to earn more once you are experienced in the role.
* 21 days holiday + Bank Holidays
* Ability to buy up to three additional days holiday
* Great progression is on offer demonstrated by the Director who started in this position.
* Working hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
* Great company culture of laid back but passionate people.
What the Account Manager role involves:
* Create partnerships with like-minded businesses to enable them to advertise and have content curated on their platform from the inhouse marketing team who product multi-channel campaigns.
* Engage with new prospects to onboard them as customers, advising them on the benefits of working together
* Use warm leads from the marketing team and convert these into new business accounts
* Work in partnership with clients to develop strategies and campaign tactics
* Work with the operations team to publish and deliver media and advertisements for your clients
* Build meaningful and valuable relationships with your customers and ensure an ongoing and lasting partnership
What we're looking for:
* Previous sales experience
* Someone who enjoys building relationships from the ground up
* Strong presentation skills
This position of an Account Manager would suit candidates with a strong sales track record and those who are keen to work within an environment where they can learn and develop.
If you are interested in this Account Manager job in Bournemouth, please click on 'Apply Now'.
Alternatively, give us a call to find out more by visiting our website