Want to work for a reputable company?
Want to work for a company that offers hybrid working?
Want to feel cared about in the workplace?
Reed are excited to be working with a fantastic company who are looking for legal secretarial support! This role is fast-paced and you will be working as part of a secretarial support team.
The role requires you to provide secretarial support to busy partners and fee-earners and take responsibility for the administration of files from quotation to file closure.
• Dealing with all related correspondence and documentation utilising Liberate case management system
• Audio typing as required; formatting, cross referencing, auto numbering documents
• Production of letters, emails, documents, invoices and other legal documentation
• File/Matter management in Liberate including file opening, drafting engagement letters, terms of business, undertaking file closure,
• Adding scanned items to Liberate
• File management
• Proof reading all correspondence and business material before it leaves the office
• Assisting with billing preparation and invoicing
• Answering clients calls regarding new enquiries for the Dispute Resolution and Employment teams
• Booking meetings, training courses and arranging travel when required
• Previous legal secretarial experience
• Accurate typing, minimum speed 65wpm
• Experience working in a team of busy fee earners
• Exceptional communication skills with accurate spelling and grammar
• Awareness of client confidentiality, information security and data protection
• Highly organised with the ability to successfully multi-task and prioritise workload, manage own time effectively and take ownership of projects and tasks
• Use initiative and contribute to improving internal processes
• Proficient in Word and Excel
• Proficient in pdf document collation of bundles for court hearings
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing with length of service
• Healthcare and benefits package
• Employee social events