PE backed consumer business is looking for an experienced Data Analyst to support the directors in the provision of information, metrics and process improvement.
The team are spread across Europe and will use this information to support budgets, demand forecasting, more accurate reporting, data insights and market trends.
You will also examine performance metrics and improve their ability to win new business.
- Delivery regular and easy to digest KPIs
- Analysing the dashboard data to identify trends, highlight potential opportunities or threats to the Group, and presenting it back to a range of stakeholders
- Managing key internal and external stakeholders
- Lead on data mining to support trend identification
- Delivery a regular suite of MI to allow Senior Leadership Teams to make the right business decisions
Strong Excel skills are a given, as is the ability to manipulate and map data sets.
An inquisitive mindset is also needed as the role also has a degree of process improvement and automation.
Working from home, you will have exposure to key stakeholders within the business, including Finance Director, Supply Chain Director and Marketing Director.
The role is initially a 6 month contract, with probably extension - looking to pay a day rate of £200-250.