Digital Account Manager - Working hours are Monday - Friday ( No Weekend or Evenings) Competitive Salary plus Monthly BonusLOCALiQ
is part of the Newsquest group, the UK's leading local media group with a network of 150 trusted news brands across the UK, with over 30 offices UK wide and more than 1500 employees now is a great time to join the team.About you:
You will have a can-do attitude with a desire to learn, display transferrable skills gained from a similar background in account manager and digital marketing services You'll ideally have 2 years experience working successfully within a B2B/B2C customer retention environment. Client-facing experience essential (phone or face to face) preferably in an agency environment. You'll need to be knowledgeable in PPC, SEO, Display, Facebook is preferable but not essential GAP & Blueprint accredited would be favorable but not essential. We will give you all you need to work remotely and encourage self-development to open doors to other areas of the business.About the Job:
As a Digital Account Manager, you'll be tasked with account management of the company clients, giving the sales team support in delivering best in class product suite as well as outstanding customer service, and building key relationships with the accounts that are assigned to you.
- Partnering with our Digital Marketing Sales Consultants to maximise growth opportunities & deliver an exceptional client experience
- Overseeing the on-boarding of all new clients & ensuring all solutions are set up correctly and according to best practices
- Managing, maintaining & retaining your portfolio of clients
- Consulting with clients on a regular basis on how best to leverage current & emerging online trends. Working with our product portfolio to meet the client's business goals
- Ensuring your assigned book of clients are performing to the client's goals and objectives
- Exhibit expertise and mastery across all products & serve as a subject matter expert for all solutions
- Approaching all clients prior to the renewal date to secure a campaign renewal
- Efficiently adhering to all internal processes to ensure the smooth running of all practices
You will be given the autonomy to work with your manager to develop your skills and climb the career path, we will provide you with all you need to become an expert in our products. You will achieve set KPIs to achieve your bonus as agreed with your manager.Benefits - What we can offer you as an employee of LOCALiQ
- We've got some great offices for you to work from but you can also work from home.
- No weekends or evening work
- A competitive basic salary
- Monthly Bonus Scheme
- Workplace Pension
- Perks & Discounts via "Newsquest Benefits"
- Cycle to work scheme
- Internal progression opportunities
- Inhouse training and development team
- Ongoing support
- Company Laptop
- Opportunities for team building and training days
is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation.