Temporary Assistant Accountant - Swansea
Urgently Required, approx. 1-2 months - Immediate Start!
Hourly pay rate £12.00 - £16.00 Per Hour + Holiday Pay
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Swansea area for an experienced temporary Accountant. Due to an increase in workload, my client is seeking a professional Accountant to come in and help out.
My client is happy to consider applications from both part-time and full-time candidates, but they are looking for someone that can commit for the duration of the assignment and is happy to help out with a variety of tasks in order to support the Financial Controller and the team.
The role is initially being offered on a temporary basis but could possibly be extended for the successful candidate. My client is ideally seeking a candidate for an immediate start.
The suitable candidate will be Qualified By Experience or AAT Qualified, used to dealing with all of the financial transactions of the business and preferably have a background of working within manufacturing, having used large ERP systems and possessing a strong Microsoft Excel knowledge.
Key responsibilities will include:
1) Experience and a thorough understanding of core accountancy systems and how they interact - all financial/management accounts, transactional accounting and feeds into the general ledger
2) Previous experience of working on an ERP system - SAP or Oracle would be highly desirable
3) Previous exposure of dealing with purchase/sales ledger transactions
5) Intrastat and multi-currency transactions
6) Support Financial Controller and Management Accountant with accruals/prepayments
7) Fixed assets
This role would suit an individual who can be proactive in approach, works well on their own initiative and has a 'can do' attitude to getting things done. This is a busy role, so you will need to be able to pick things up quickly.
This organisation offers a friendly working environment. The role will be office based and my client is prepared to flexible with hours for the 'right' candidate. Therefore, if you are free for work ASAP and looking to start a new role, please contact the office Now for further information!