Community Information Analyst required to work with an NHS Organisation. This is an initial 3 month contract, paying £260 per day, inside IR35, partly remote.
* Day to day effective production of all relevant operational reports available via Trust BI platform or SSRS as appropriate.
* Design, development and maintenance of allocated national submissions to meet current and future business reporting requirements.
* Ensure any changes in the clinical systems are thoroughly tested and analysed before requesting sign off by Head of Information Services to be deployed into live environment.
* Responsible for the documentation of the logic used for report extraction. Any changes to the logic to be discussed, tested and provide impact analysis to Head of Information Services and Business Intelligence Manager. Once agreed, document the changes and circulate to all responsible operational teams the reasons for change and its impact.
* Ensure data is loaded at agreed intervals and full audit of load process is monitored and data snapshots archived to provide the assurance that robust processes are followed and stand the rigour of any external audit.
* Ensure all relevant national reference tables are updated on a regular basis by liaising with Data Warehouse Manager.
* Keep abreast with all national guidelines around reporting and any latest changes communicated to relevant departments and operational teams.
* Responsible to provide and maintain access to various reports on Trust BI platform for all relevant users with in the Trust.
* Responsible for the development and automation of long term Demand and Capacity models. Train the operational teams on how to use the tool and interpret the findings.
Please apply should you meet the above criteria
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://en-gb/candidate-privacy