A 3 months+ opportunity for a Traffic Management Senior Engineer
has arisen with the local authorities in Bradford.
Some potential for remote working but would be required to work in Bradford office and attend regular site visits/meetings in Bradford district.
Feasibility/detailed design/consultation on Active Travel programme and other general Traffic Management measures projects (Traffic Calming, pedestrian facilities etc.)
Handling day-to-day Traffic enquires from a variety of Stakeholder including members of public and elected Members
Drafting and promotion of Traffic Regulation Orders.Skills and Experience:
- Management and reporting of risks including financial, programme.
- Management of key stakeholders and provide expertise and specialists knowledge within the service.
- Detailed design traffic schemes.
- Traffic Regulation Order drafting & promotion.
- Active travel programmes - design.
Hours of work are 9am till 5pm, 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.