PR Account Executive - Guildford, Surrey£18,000 - £20,000 plus benefits
After a string of new client work and pitch wins this is a truly exciting opportunity to join a very successful consumer PR agency in central Guildford as an Account Executive, offering autonomy and pace in a collaborative team environment. This role will suit someone who is looking to grow their career in this field, with a fully supportive team who will encourage you and your career progression at every opportunity.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess basic writing skills for key client documents using a range of appropriate styles - editorial and business copy: briefing materials, releases, features, content calendars, case studies, newsletters, web site copy, mini-proposals, bylined articles, etc
- Be social media savvy across Instagram, Facebook and has knowledge around Tik Tok, Snapchat, LinkedIn and other social platforms
- Have experience in SEO / PPC and other digital marketing which is a plus
- Previous experience working with food and drink brands is also desirable
- Demonstrate effective project planning (inc. event management)
- Have media relations building skills - making and keeping contacts; handling journalist enquiries; creative pitching of stories; knowledge of the media landscape
- Understand and have a good eye for social media (across platforms), generating content calendars and the ability to evaluate progress
- Consistently work to high quality standards
- Have strong proficiency in all Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook (or other company-preferred applications)
Benefits include 20 days holiday in addition the time between Christmas and Year to be taken off, training opportunities and weekly Yoga sessions!
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We can only consider applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK. Bluetree offers a referral fee of £200 for candidates placed with our clients who successfully complete their probation period.