HR Analytics |Data Analyst| 3 months| Remote| £250 Per Day (Inside IR35)
Our government sector client is looking for a Junior Data Analyst/HR Analytics to join their team on a 3 month contract.
primary features of the roles include
- Contribute to the delivery of the agreed expert service functional work plan priorities for the client within agreed timeframes and expectations, leading on discreet or specific projects/pieces of work.
- Collate, analyse and interpret data in order to convey key messages and intelligence to be used by the customers to predict future trends and inform decision making
- To be able to carry out data analysis, draw conclusions and make recommendations.
- Regularly undertake benchmarking, research and analysis to enable the organisations to operate as high performing bodies within the Civil Service.
- Must have previous experience of working within a government organisation
- Strong Excel skills with experience of data manipulation and cleansing, working with a range of datasets and data types and creating new datasets.
- Ability of designing with data using data feeds from multiple systems using a range of different storage technologies and/or access methods, creating repeatable and reusable products (e.g. utilising Alteryx, SQL, R, etc).
- Must have previous data analysis skills within a HR Team (HR Analytics)
- Be able to use automation tools
In return, you will receive the opportunity to support a major government department. The possibility to work on a 3 month contract, on a remote basis for the foreseeable paying up to £250 p/day (in scope of IR35).What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.