A high-profile sports organisation based in central London is looking to recruit a Event Support Officer to assist with the planning and delivery of their flagship learning and development events for the elite sports community.Key Responsibilities of the Event Support Officer:
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Support the design and development of the in-person event and later virtual event.
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure the delivery of key objectives against project timeframes.
- Liaise with the internal Communications team to ensure alignment of messaging relating to the events.
- Contribute to the management of the event budget, including planning and reviewing on a monthly basis.
Salary and Benefits:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Hands-on knowledge and understanding of virtual event platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience teamwork sensibility, including ability to build relationships with stakeholders across organisations.
- Strong IT skills, and proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
- c£13-c£15 per hour.
- Immediate start and due to last for approximately 2 months.
- Full time position.
- Based in central London office but with ability to work up to 2 days from home per week.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.