Senior Consultant - Oracle Financials
Up to £85k basic + 25% Bonus & Great Benefits
Our global Oracle Consulting competency is focused on delivering high-quality services across the entire systems development lifecycle related to Oracle's e-Business suite, Oracle Cloud, GRC, PeopleSoft, Hyperion, and Oracle's BI and Fusion technologies.
Complex Oracle delivery enables us to collaborate with our clients to increase the return on investment of their Oracle assets. If you have a progressive approach to Oracle implementation, the experience of Oracle solution architecture and an understanding of the Oracle roadmap and industry.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Oracle certification and accreditation in at least areas of ERP Cloud (Financials), or demonstration of equivalent knowledge and willingness to quickly gain relevant certifications.
- A professional accountancy qualification (such as ACCA, CIMA, AAT) would be of value.
- 2+ years of experience in Oracle ERP Cloud design, configuration, and implementation.
- 5+ years of experience with Oracle E-business Suite design, configuration, and implementation (desirable, not mandatory).
- Evidence of appropriate Oracle vendor formal training and skills development (other vendor training experience and knowledge would be a benefit
- Supporting business development and project delivery activities across clients from multiple industries
- Engaging and collaborating with client stakeholders across all levels of the organisation
- Contributing to the development of business cases for technology transformation
- Contributing to overall solution architecture to deliver leading practice solutions to support the business requirements
- Delivering Oracle solutions where cloud-based solutions and on-premises legacy applications coexist
- Apply proven project methodology, ideally Oracle OUM
- Contributing to the development of a new business Target Operating Model (ToM)
- Defining IT organisations to support working in a cloud environment
- Deliver strategic and operational Change Management
- System design and delivery including integration management, data migration strategy and management
- Functional business requirements gathering
- Defining and executing the functional testing strategies
- Definition and execution of data migration plans