The focus of your roleWe are looking to recruit an MS Dynamics CRM Business Analyst
to join Capgemini Financial Services Digital Practice. This is a permanent, full-time position and this represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their Digital Consulting careerWhat you'll do
The range of activities that our MS Dynamics CRM Business Analyst
gets involved with is extensive and includes:
What you'll bring
- Work closely with the Business SMEs Process SMEs Product Owners and delivery partner to ensure User Stories are fulfilled through the Design Build and Test phases
- Undertake and support User Story to Design traceability to help evidence that what has been asked for has been built
- Undertake and support test documentation and test execution reviews
- Identify and raise change including facilitation of User Story gathering sessions review support to solution design applying their functional knowledge of CRM Customer Engagements module knowledge D365C
- Support defect resolution throughout all test phases up to and including Post Go Live Support BAU delivery teams with CRM best practice
- Employ CRM best practices to help identify process and efficiency gains and to challenge our current CRM design
- Experience Business Analyst
- Hands-on experience in MS Dynamics CRM projects.
- Person should demonstrate their knowledge, skills, and capabilities to assessing customer architecture, designing secure, high-performance technical solutions on the MS Dynamics 365 platform
- Be able to communicate technical solutions and design trade-offs effectively to business stakeholders and provide a delivery framework that ensures quality and success.
- Collaborate with other internal technical architects and leads to gather requirements, define roadmaps, and define technical architectures and solution designs from business and/or technical requirements.