Cloudreach is the leading multi-cloud services provider. Our mission is to help companies navigate their unique journeys to the cloud and build new foundations for future growth. We're a team of multi-cloud natives with certifications across AWS, GCP and Azure. Businesses that work with Cloudreach adopt cutting-edge technologies to solve challenges and create new opportunities. Working exclusively on public cloud, we deliver unrivaled value for more than 1000 enterprise clients globally.
Behind our services are our Cloudreachers.
We pride ourselves on being the go-to destination for curious, talented, and driven people looking for unique work experiences to maximize their potential. We are passionate about asking questions, finding solutions, playing with the latest tools & technology, doing our lives' work, and having fun along the way. You can learn more about our innovative culture, global workforce, and Cloudy Values on our website.
We're not content with the status quo. We're here to do things better, and then do better things. What will your role be?
The Senior Cloud Operations Manager leads a high-performing engineering and service team of Cloudreach engineers as part of our market-leading Managed Services. Your primary focus will be ensuring the highest quality of service is delivered consistently to our managed service customers. Key Responsibilities
What are we looking for?
- Leadership of a core operations engineering team, promoting the growth and continual personal development of the engineers
- Resource and Workload Planning - Ensuring shifts are adequately resourced and workload is prioritised and distributed effectively
- Customer Satisfaction & Retention - Focus on delighted customers who look to retain Cloudreach as a partner
- Employee Engagement - Maintain a motivated and engaged engineering team
- Customer Onboarding - Onboard customers efficiently and exceed customer expectations
- Improve Tooling & Automation - Reduce TOIL and increase operational throughput through the identification and execution of automation opportunities for customers and the internal team.
- Continuous Improvement - Take proactive ownership of the customer and general process improvements
- Customer Engagement - Timely and professional communication with customers throughout case handling, customer inquiries, and issue resolution. Follows best practices in order to delight the customer and achieve NPS and ticket satisfaction KPIs. Leads customer discussions and resolves conflicts between the customer and Cloudreach goals.
- Documentation - Responsible for ensuring customer-related documentation remains updated and reviews new submissions for relevance. Prepares and publishes internal and external runbooks and SOPs. Writes and reviews internal training materials and ensures that documentation is clear, concise, and accessible for all audiences from internal to external.
- Incident Management - Uses expertise and expansive experience to identify the root of a problem and develop solutions to complex issues. Able to run large incidents and handle escalations. Escalation point for intractable issues, especially in areas of specialism. Leads tooling improvement suggestions and document creation.
- Project Management - Take the lead on larger, sometimes highly complex projects where outcomes are typically defined, but approach undetermined. Cross-delivery team project ownership (FinOps, Security, Professions), including technical direction (architecture) and facilitation.
- Pre Sales - Regularly involved in the support of pre-sales activities for all prospective customers, with a particular focus on enterprise/complex customers. Helping to ensure that the customer's requirements are understood by the team and enabling the best possible customer experience.
- Service Level Compliance - Provide coaching and oversight to ensure that customer requests are dealt with following the appropriate process, to the expected standard, and within the agreed timeframe set out in our customer service level agreements, highlighting and contributing to any proactive measures or improvements that can be taken to ensure ongoing
- People management experience in an operational environment
- Good commercial awareness of our Managed Services solutions to large enterprise customers including supporting our commercial teams with scoping and pricing new Managed Services proposals plus contributing to the creation of customer contracts
- Experience in managing expectations across internal and external customers, stakeholders, and Executives. Examples of meeting SLAs and demonstrated ability to translate complex business outcomes into technical requirements
- ITIL experience is expected
- Sound technical knowledge, you should be able to hold conversation with customers about various technologies and also direct a team from a technical perspective to remove blockers
Typically Bachelor's degree with extensive of experience or equivalent professional experience
CSP certified with at 1 Pro-level cloud and/or specialty certifications across 2 different CSPs - this can be targeted within an agreed probationary period if not already gained.What are our perks?
- Meaningful and impactful work opportunities at a pioneering, cutting edge cloud services provider
- People-first mentality. We know that you and your mental health & wellbeing are #1. That's why we give you an uncapped holiday allowance (+ your birthday off!), employee assistance programs, and resources to support your mental health & wellbeing.
- We embrace technologies that unlock agile & flexible ways of working. We respect our people to do their work when and how they work best. Work-life blend is a priority!
- Our dynamic work environment enables autonomy while also promoting a sense of belonging to a global community
- Opportunity for growth & development. Not only will you work alongside and learn from industry thought leaders, you will also be reimbursed for function-based certifications. We're multi-cloud and proud!
- An inclusive workplace where varying backgrounds, ideas, and points of view are celebrated and the individual is respected, included and empowered to bring their whole self to work
- Transparency in business updates & communications. Whether you're on the senior leadership team or a brand new employee, you're an integral part of the team and we'll make sure you know what's up
- Recognition-rich company culture where daily wins are celebrated and individuals living out our values are applauded
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination and ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, disability, marital status, gender identity, race, colour, sexual orientation, religion, military status, veteran status or any other legally-protected characteristic.