We are looking for Teaching Assistant to support Adult Education in Ashford.
The post will be part time working 9am - 12.30pm every Wednesday to support with a Entry Level English Functional Skills class. You will required to work as a scribe and assistant under instruction of the Tutor.
The centres hold various courses throughout the day for adult learning ranging from Maths/ English, ESOL, life skills, Functional Skills and work based learning.You will need;
- A teaching assistant qualification or transferable experience preferably
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal & written
- An ability to use your own initiative and to work independently.
- Ability and willingness to work flexibly.
- Excellent levels of numeracy and literacy in Maths and English
- A DBS check is required at a cost of £54 (unless on the update service and have a relevant portable DBS check)
- You will be required to register with Connect2Kent if successful.
Connect2Kent is an agency acting as an employment business and as an equal opportunity agency.
Due to the urgent nature of this position, please respond to this advert online in the first instance. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours, please assume that you have been unsuccessful for this role.
Close date: 21/01/2022
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.