Student Casework ManagerPosition:
Full time,Temporary (4 months with possibility of going longer)Location:
£19.30 per hour including holiday pay
REED Further Education are recruiting for a Student Casework Manager who can lead and manage a high quality and professional Student Casework service, covering student complaints, academic appeals, academic misconduct and admissions appeals and complaints.The successful Student Casework Manager will have the following skills and qualifications:
Benefits of working for Reed Further Education:
- A relevant postgraduate or professional qualification, we would also consider someone with extensive experience.
- Experience of leading and managing staff and university wide services.
- Ability to prepare reports, statistical analyses and to be able to present the reports.
- Significant experience working with complex student case work.
- Enhanced DBS on the update service, or the willingness to get one.
- Exclusive representation to leading FE colleges and training providers in the area
- 1-2-1 specialist Consultant who will search for jobs on your behalf. CV writing and job interview tips!
- The ability to sign up to a Health Cash Plan and REED Discount Club.
- Entitlement to Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay, Parental Leave and Antenatal/Pre-Adoption Appointment Payment
- Access to Training and Development - REED Assessment Centre - REED Learning.
- Eye Test and Spectacle Vouchers
If you are a Student Casework Manager and you feel you meet the criteria, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'Apply Now'. If you have any questions, then don't hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years' referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks. Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.