Butler Rose is working alongside our top FTSE250 Facilities Management client based in Hertfordshire who have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Finance Administrator to join their finance Shared Service Centre team on a 3 month temporary basis and will pay £10.77 an hour to the successful candidate.
- Creating Quotes, Purchase Orders and Manual Payments in a timely manner to comply with company and customer time-frames.
- Raising adhoc and annual Purchases Orders for all subcontractors and ensuring they are paid in a timely manner.
- Updating the quotes tracker and uploading quotes to the client approval system in a timely manner
- Assist with the accurate input of e-timesheets for overtime claims in accordance with monthly timetables.
- Assist the Site Finance Manager with any monthly or weekly governance reports and adhoc information.
- Management of the subcontractor information tracker.
- Resolve invoice queries in conjunction to ensure debt is minimised.
- Undertake any additional duties or responsibilities that are deemed required by the business in support the daily operation.
- IT literate- including MS Excel, Oracle, SAP, TEAMS, Maximo (preferable)
- Intermediate knowledge level of all Microsoft office packages. Fully competent in the use of PCs and other types of technology
- Previous finance knowledge
If you believe you would be a great fit for the role then apply now , or if you know of someone who may be interested, please let us know!
Please contact Cerys Kirby Thirlwell for further information
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.