- Basic device maintenance, including; cleaning, replacement basic accessible parts and consumables per equipment specifications
- Incident support, including break/fix and consumable replenishment, for the majority of tasks
- Liaise with relevant IT support and provide device related configuration elements, e.g. IP address
- Perform basic equipment problem diagnosis to support problem resolution
- Act as Xerox point of contact on site
- Escalate, as required, for Technical Service (Xerox and 3rd party)
- Utilise Xerox knowledge-based applications as required to support in problem identification
- Report activity as required by local processes
- Provide remote support for contracted off site equipment
- IT support functions, including; downloading & installing printer drivers on end-user equipment, mapping to PC as required, escalate printer network issues to appropriate resource etc.
- Device Configuration (Enter IP address, scanning templates, User access levels. Scan to File/Email, etc)
- Monitor/apply current software updates/patches
- Non-Xerox device management as required
Identify and promote Xerox Services and Solutions
Skills and Background.
- Knowledge of print drivers, primarily for MS Office products.
- Knowledge and an ability to differentiate between device capabilities.
- An ability to deal with clients in a professional and courteous manner, both via telephone and face-to-face, and advising, where appropriate, on best practices.
- An ability to follow both verbal and written instructions, and to follow procedures and processes.
- An appreciation of "urgency" to enable fast working to successfully meet deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure, handling multiple tasks to ensure timely completion of all aspects of the role.
- An ability to organise workload to ensure maximum output is achieved whilst meeting customer requirements.
- The ability to demonstrate to be self-motivated and a team player
- Must have a full driving license
- Vehicle and Enhanced DBS will be required.
Monday-Friday 08:00-17:00pm working hours.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy