Are you newly out of education and looking for a role within a large corporate business? Then Adecco are looking for you.
Try your hand at developing some new skills or maybe you have transferable skills that you have learnt in other roles. All training is provided so previous experience is not necessary.
This could be the opportunity for you!
We are looking to recruit an individual who can work independently using your own initiative.
Must have a full UK driving license
- Boxing and labelling paper orders for all the Managed Print Solutions (MPS) machines
- Boxing and Labelling toners orders for all the Managed Print Solutions (MPS) machines
- Performing Docucare duties (Once all courses completed and passed), including resolving break fix issues and replacing consumables.
- Visiting machines across various sites to provide support
- Taking calls from customers chasing items
- Completing excel spreadsheet with Manifest details etc
- Closing job tickets through in house software
- Must be fit and able to lift boxes of paper, approx. 13k per box and transferring onto cages
- Must have interest in print/technical repairs etc
- Based on a customer site so must be smart of appearance, approachable, polite manner and customer focused
- Full Driving license is required
- Ideally have reasonable knowledge of Office, email, excel spreadsheets etc
- MUST be able to use own initiative once trained
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy