Toro is working with a UK focused hydrogen and fuel cell project developer, which support businesses to achieve their energy needs with net-zero emissions. They are a small but fast-growing company, with some of the leading global voices in the emerging green hydrogen market on their team.
They are looking for an individual whose core values align with theirs when it comes to addressing climate change and reducing greenhouse gas emissions whilst offering you the chance to expand your experiences through learning the possibilities and challenges of deploying renewable resources. You will play a key part in some of the most challenging decarbonisation projects that have ever been proposed.
If you are a Project Manager experienced in managing complex projects and wanting to expand your skills into the Hydrogen industry, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Main responsibilities on a Project Manager will include:
* Lead, monitor and deliver a multitude of the clients projects at various stages of its development.
* Whilst reporting to the COO of the company, you will have to lead a multi-disciplined team and support other areas of the business with project tasks as required.
* Manage tender processing and various stakeholders relations.
* Report on project plans, generate work breakdown structures and monitor project resourcing requirements
* Business Development
* Build relations with estate agents, landowners and councils
* Be an industry representative by maintaining industry knowledge
* Travel when required across the UK
* Manage EPC, planning & Environmental contracts
* 7 - 13 years' experience of Project Management in a relevant industry. This may include; wind; solar; combustion engineering; energy storage; manufacturing;
* Successfully delivered complex projects within the energy sector
* Ability to organise yourself and team members effectively
* Be able to communicate effectively with third parties both written and verbally
* Experienced in risk management and conflict resolution
* Project development in the renewables industry
* Provide feedback once reviewing technical scopes and deliverables
* Preferably qualified with a BSc or MSc in relevant disciplines
* Project management qualification such as Prince 2, PMP or Equivalent
What this is Offering
* £50/60k per annum
* 28days + public holidays per year
* Fulltime, Permanent position
* Located in London or South Wales