Job Title: A-level Business Lecturer
Pay rate: £29p/h-£35p/h dependant on experience
Hours: Up to 25 hours of teaching
Duration: Temp Full time Long Term
Our REED Further Education branch are recruiting for an outstanding Education Provider to recruit for a Business Lecturer to join them on a long term basis up to the end of the academic year 2022.
About the Provider:
The client has Higher Education sites in the whole of the UK
- The Ideal Business Lecturer would teach up to level 3 courses which would be at Levels 3 Undergraduate Foundation Programme and build on the University's strengths. They will teach related courses at both Access/undergraduate a levels for academic International students students both face to face on campus and online interactively.
-Good classroom management
What you will need:
-Hold a teaching qualification (Level 4 or above)
-Ideally have a minimum of 3 years industry experience
-Have previous experience teaching up to level 3 in Further education.
Benefits of Working with Reed:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Access to pension scheme
- Weekly Pay for all candidates
- Continual Professional Development
- Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
- Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
- Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK's largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'Apply Now'. If you have any questions, then don't hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career