First line Support - Work from home - Full time - Temporary - £10.15ph
My client based in Leeds are currently recruiting for experienced Remote Customer Service / Helpdesk candidates to join the business on a full time, temporary basis.9-5:30 Monday - FridayThis is a temporary role with a possibility to be extended.
Training will be provided with this role on systems but it would suit an experienced customer service candidate... Technical knowledge would be a huge advantage (Eg. Knowledge of computers, networks, software, hardware etc... or a keen interest in IT or computers)Daily Duties
- Answer incoming cases from customers requiring support on our products
- Create and assign tickets in the CRM system for relevant teams collating information to support investigation and resolution
- Takes a first contact resolution approach, carrying out an initial Investigation and resolving queries using available resources
- Escalates more complex queries to the 2nd Line Support team where appropriate
- Consistently achieves individual and team targets including Net Promoter Score and quality
- Prioritise daily workload and takes ownership for meeting customer SLA's.
- May support user acceptance testing
- Customer Service experience
- Technical knowledge is a huge advantage (Eg. Knowledge of computers, networks, software, hardware etc... or a keen interest in IT or computers)
Salary and other benefits
- Patient and courteous approach to customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Strong attention to detail
Please apply directly via the link provided to fast-track your application.
- Working from home - Equipment will be shipped out to your home address
- Starting salary of £19,800 per annum pro-rata (£10.15 per hour)
- Free Parking on site
- Working hours of Monday-Friday 9AM - 5PM
- Long standing established company and team around you
- Pension scheme