Are you a passionate Digital and Social Media Account Manager OR Account Director, looking for your next role in your career, working with an incredible Midlands-based PR agency with a London reach? Our client prides itself on an impressive portfolio of exciting clients across B2B and B2C. If you are looking for a role that will allow you to be hands-on and strategic in all things social and digital, while building relationships with clients and working on creative collaborative campaigns then this could be just the role for you. You will have strong social media experience, working with clients to develop social media strategies (paid and organic) as well as having a strong understanding of the digital touchpoints. You will be creating content for different platforms and be running digital marketing campaigns. You will enjoy nurturing relationships with clients and you will be the specialist in your area. This role would suit a Social Media Account Manager / Director with strong all-round digital experience. Or you may be a Digital Marketing Manager / Digital Account Manager (or Director) with good agency experience. This is a permanent full-time role with a salary of between £35k - £45k DOE. This role will be a mix of office and home working with a minimum of 1-2 days a week in the office in Leamington Spa.Our Client
Our client is a Warwickshire-based agency with a London presence. They have built a brilliant reputation in the industry and are working with some top name clients. Not only do they have a fab working culture built on teamwork and trust, but they also offer exceptional career progression opportunities. As they are a smaller agency the sky really is the limit. If you are passionate about digital and want to take your career to the next level, this agency will allow you to do it with the support to do so!About the Role
As Digital and Social Media Account Manager / Account Director you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of client accounts across B2B and B2C sectors. You will be the main point of contact for your client when it comes to social media and digital campaigns and so being able to nurture relationships is key. You will be developing strategies across digital and social for your client, educating them on digital, taking a real lead on campaigns but also being hands-on. You will enjoy being creative and understand the digital landscape.About you
- You will absolutely love to create content and already be writing engaging content for social media and websites
- You will have proven experience in being client-facing, working with your client to understand their needs and be confident in reporting back on social media and digital activity
- You will have experience setting high-level social media strategies across both paid and organic social media
- You will be a strategic thinker and enjoy working with the senior team in developing strategies
- You will have experience working within an agency environment either in your last role or previous positions
- You will be socially savvy and be able to develop social media content plans for your clients and not afraid to do the do
- You will have a 'can do' attitude, be self-motivated but love working as part of a team
- You will enjoy managing digital campaigns from start to finish
This role is based in Leamington Spa and easily commutable via; Leamington, Coventry, Stratford-upon-Avon, Banbury, Birmingham to name a few. This role will be a blend of home-working and office time.
If this sounds like the role for you then apply today or get in touch to find out more.