An Affiliate Marketing Account Manager is currently needed for a massive digital marketing company, part of the largest media group in the world working with some of the biggest brands.
The salary range is £37-45,000 per annum with incredible benefits. Joining their supportive affiliate team, you would be working on a hybrid scheme form home and from their beautiful modern London office, from 9:30 AM to 5.30 PM from Monday to Thursday and with an early finish at 5 PM on Fridays.Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the account and ensuring the client's KPis are delivered through innovative and market leading partnerships
- Maintain relationship with existing clients
- Understand clients' business objectives and ensure we have the budget and plans in place to deliver on all criteria
- Overseeing and ensuring quality of campaign reporting and analysis
- Innovative strategic thinking on all client activity; to be one step ahead of the market
- Day to day lead with clients
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience working with large affiliate / digital accounts and hands on experience running global campaigns/platforms, within affiliate marketing The role is an excellent opportunity for a bright, commercially-minded person with drive and ambition. You will have a good understanding of how different partnership activities fit into the wider digital marketing mix, and how it impacts / is impacted by other channels. You will be comfortable managing budget and forecasting for clientsProfile:
- Required to be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Experience in digital industry/online discipline/content
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in long term strategic planning
- Be a fantastic relationship builder
- Experience in affiliate marketing
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Marie-Anne.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.