My client has recently opened a new vacancy - Account Executive/Senior Account Executive.
They are a full-service, award-winning, employee-owned Medical Communications agency. They have clients across Europe, North and South America, and the Asia-Pacific region.
They were one of the first, if not the first, agencies to introduce a 4-days working week, which offers you a unique opportunity to plan long weekends to travel or to simply spend more time with your family and friends.
In case you have a dog - you will like the fact that their office is dog-friendly, which makes it much easier to take care of the little one while working.
Quarterly team days, flexible working, free breakfast, fruits and snacks, drinks trolley Fridays, Perkbox - just a few of the benefits you can expect (there are many more!)
An ideal candidate is someone who is already established in an AE role within either medical communications, healthcare advertising, event management (ideally healthcare), or healthcare PR.
You can work hybrid if prefer - 2 days at the office and 2 days from home (can be a bit more flexible than that but it is not a 100% remote role).
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure internal systems and files are updated accurately and on a regular basis (e.g. project planning software, HR software, databases, job folders), ensuring compliance and accurate retention of specific information/documents where required as part of relevant pharmaceutical regulations.
- Be involved in briefing and reviewing the work of the cross-functional team to ensure each project is delivered according to the client's brief.
- Support the development of proposals for new business where necessary.
- Support, plan, and manage a variety of projects across the full spectrum of promotional and medical projects, including but not limited to:
* Event support and planning (including congress and supplier liaison, faculty management, venue management, flight and travel bookings, delegate management).
* Communication strategy development and internal training initiatives.
* Creative concept and content development (e.g. meeting slide decks and materials for congresses, advisory boards, standalone meetings; scientific slide decks; creative campaigns; promotional and medical materials [printed and digital]).
* Patient materials and advocacy.
If you would like to discuss this in more detail - respond with your resume and I will be in touch to discuss further.
- Build and sustain successful client relationships by attending client meetings and relevant external meetings/congresses.