Test Analyst / QA / Manual / Web / Desktop / London£250 per day (inside IR35)3 month rolling contract
Our client, a leading media company, are currently looking for a Manual Test Analyst to join their existing team.
This is a chance to join one of the most well recognised brands in the UK, bleeding edge tech environment where they always use the right technology for the job.
A strong academic background is desirable.
Please apply for further info.Responsibilities / Essential Skills
- Plan and carry out functional, integration, and end-to-end testing of desktop, mobile, and tablet applications.
- Raise defects using JIRA.
- Designing test scripts, plans, scenarios and procedures
- Execute manual integration, regression, browser compatibility, and SEO tests.
- Execute ad-hoc functional testing on request.
- Analysing test results and reporting to the development team.
- Working with the development team to correct bugs and errors.
- Report test progress to the QA Manager and Project Manager
- Experience as a Test Analyst or similar role
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills and outstanding attention to details
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Experience of Manual and Exploratory testing in a web application context
- Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- The ability to recognise and resolve problems quickly and efficiently
- Keen learner who is actively looking at new trends in testing
- The hunger to learn and work on your own initiative, but also have the people skills to be part of a team
- Good understanding of the web technology and Internet
- Basic skills such as HTML, XML, SQL
- Basic knowledge of any Programming language