INFORMATION ON THE COMPANY
Entrepreneurial, female-founded and fast growing agency offering strategic communications for global fast paced innovative technology brands across climate tech, deep tech; media entertainment and cyber security sectors. You'll be joining at a time of expansion (they're growing 20% YoY) and have a chance to contribute and be rewarded for the commercial impact you have on the business. Rather than just being another team member, you'll form part of their growth team.
They have a collaborative, dynamic work environment, where you're given the autonomy and trust to get on with the job. Their nurturing and supportive culture, alongside regular exposure to the directors of the business, will rapidly develop your skillset and career. Based in a creative co-working space in Peckham, you'll be sat amongst a bunch of dynamic fast-growing businesses and have a flexible work policy, so you can bounce between home and the office.DAY-TO-DAY ACTIVITIES WILL INCLUDE...
This is a pivotal role in the agency supporting their directors whilst they continue to expand the agency. Reporting into one of the Directors. You will...
- Act as the day-to-day client lead on your portfolio of accounts. This includes understanding client communication challenges, helping to create campaigns that have an impact and keeping clients updated
- Lead on the media strategy and media relations for your clients, identifying news hijacking and proactive comment opportunities, CEO profiling and driving thought leadership campaigns, generating positive coverage
- Write press releases, pitches, articles, blogs and web and social media content as needed ensuring a high quality of work
- Advise and support clients with media interviews
- Build relationships with journalists and key trade press
- Enable a smooth and effective press office function for clients
- Build lasting relationships, becoming a trusted advisor to colleagues and clients alike
- Build and maintain a broad network of relationships with relevant journalists for existing and potential clients
- Ensure client KPIs are met and lead client reporting/reviews
- Attending client and industry events acting as a company ambassador.
?THE IDEAL CANDIDATE...
- Passionate about technology, PR and business
- Eager to learn, motivated for career and personal growth
- Authentic, transparent communication style with great conversational skills
- Experience working on B2B technology clients in an agency environment with a minimum of three years of account management experience and at least one year's experience as the main account lead
- Self-starter, organised with strong project management skills
- Great writing skills with close attention to detail
- Excellent client management and relationship building skills with a flair for being considered a trusted advisor
- Experience in interacting with senior and C-Suite level clients
- Solid understanding of the tech media landscape including trade press and key journalists
- Have created and executed successful media strategies with clear ROI
- Proven ability to secure a range of coverage from, for example, national / business to tech and vertical trade media
- Proactive, see opportunities rather than barriers.
NICE TO HAVES BUT NOT ESSENTIAL
GREAT THINGS ABOUT WORKING HERE...
- Experience of working with clients with a European /global footprint
- Experience of working /running social media accounts
- Experience of working with a diverse range of clients including start-ups, small business to large global companies
- Second European language
- Collaborative, nurturing and supportive environment, we want you to grow with us!
- Flexible co-working policy
- Regular teaching and coaching from the company directors
- Annual retreat, this year we're going skiing as well as a day off on your birthday
- Mental health support (£50 a quarter to spend on your health from yoga to running shoes)
- Open and transparent about company finances, with a profit scheme that covers everyone on the team as well as quarterly awards that recognise teamwork; brilliant work
- Regular socials, lunches
- Laptop, laptop bag (we don't currently cover phones...)