Exciting opportunity to work for market leading company. Directly working with stakeholders managing up to date financial information for both UK and EU markets.
Renowned publisher of collections and part-works with multiple offices across the globe. Working with some of the biggest names in the industry such as Disney and Marvel. Passionate about developing innovative products, produced by an award winning, in-house team of creatives. Based in Central London.
The main areas of responsibility for this Management Accountant role are:
- Production of up to date and detailed management accounts for the Division/Company, in a high pressure, busy environment
- Overseeing the preparation of financial statements, ensuring spending is in line with budgets.
- To report on incoming revenue streams to E-commerce Finance Manager, and to provide financial support for new streams/products, including E-commerce and Wholesale.
- To communicate with external partners and the financial accounting team to facilitate the invoicing and payment process and with management, operational departments and to analyse and resolve discrepancies.
- To produce, analyse and present key financial information to management.
- To work with key stakeholders across the business to drive process improvement and best practice.
- Governing of balance sheet ensuring reconciliations are timely and accurately, including detailed stock analysis.
- To have significant contribution in year-end close and in preparation of deliverables for the audit, ensuring a smooth and efficient audit process.
- To ensure the Company/Division is compliant with financial governance requirements.
- Liaising with budget holders regularly to monitor performance, investigate major variances and develop forecast.
To comply with all statutory legislation and company policy, particularly in the interests of health and safety, and to attend any training as requested by the company and/or required by law.
· Part Qualified (studying towards CIMA / ACCA / ACA)
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Organisation and ability to work around tight deadlines
· Proficient Excel skills including use of look ups, pivot tables
· Strong attention to detail
· Demonstrates ability to prioritise and have a hands on approach
· Analytic skills
· Ability to work across new business developments and international markets
· Vision reporting
· Presentation skills
· Proactive and articulate communicator
· Self motivated
· Team player
· Positive and flexible "can-do" approach
Successful candidates will receive a competitive hourly rate of £18-20 p/h
Potential opportunity for role to be made permanent
Opportunity to progress and grow with a UK leading company