Our client, a large healthcare company based in Liverpool, are seeking a Management Accountant to work on an initial 10 month contract. There is a strong possibility the contract will be extended.
• P&L reporting and variance analysis, including playing at pivotal role in the month-end close process while adhering to corporate reporting deadlines.
• Supporting the finance department transition to a full turn-key finance function.
• Compiling weekly P&L and cashflow reporting.
• Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations for review with site FD
• Working with the Business until leaders to report P&L forecast updates
• Business partner operation teams
• Manage revenue recognition in line with the customer supply agreements
• Supporting cost saving initiatives across the site - including cost benefit analysis
• Reporting out key financial metrics to site lead teams
• Ensure financial controls are in place and adhered too.
• Support statutory reporting requirements
Minimum Qualification (education, experience and/or training, required certifications):
• Qualified Accountant (ACCA / CIMA / ACA)
• SAP experience
• > 3 years in similar role
Job Title: Management Accountant
Location: Liverpool, UK
Rate/Salary: 30.00 - 33.00 GBP Hourly
Job Type: Contract
Trading as Aston Carter. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. (phone number removed). Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Aston Carter is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield