BAND 6 RGN - 3 month contract - Inside and Outside IR35
Woodrow Mercer Healthcare have been retained by a CCG in the North to source an Interim Band 6 CHC Practitioner on an initial 3-month contract which will fall outside of IR35.
We are looking to recruit x 2 Band 6 RGNs to support with DSTs, checklists, and reviews. The post-holder will be confident in delivering between 3-4 DST's per week and will be proficient in completing virtual assessments via Microsoft Teams. The CCG have made an executive decision to not have assessors back to face-to-face assessments post-April so is a great opportunity for those that wish to stay working remotely.
- Qualified Allied Health Professional (Either Nurse, Social Worker, OT or Physio)
- Completed mandatory CHC National Framework Training
- Experience carrying out DST assessments and leading on MDT's
- At least 1 years' recent experience working within Continuing Healthcare
- Registered Nurse
- Extensive knowledge of the CHC National framework
- Over 3 years recent experience working within Continuing Healthcare
- Experience working as an experienced interim CHC practitioner within a CCG/CSU
Why Woodrow Mercer Healthcare?
- Market leading daily rates (WMH can guarantee to provide the best daily rate for any position being advertised by multiple agencies)
- You will be represented by recruitment consultants who have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of Continuing Healthcare.
- We offer referral incentives so if you introduce us to a CHC professional and we place them with a new job, we will give you vouchers up to £300 to say thanks!
- We offer free networking and training events that will contribute to nurses revalidating.
- We offer flexible contracts with shorter notice periods.
If you would like to apply or have a confidential conversation about this position, then please don't hesitate to contact Olivia Jones on "(phone number removed)" or "(url removed)" and attach a CV