CR/(phone number removed) Launch Steering Manager
Job type: Contract - inside IR35 - PAYE Umbrella only
Salary: £27.54 ph - PAYE Umbrella
Duration: Long term contract
As the Launch Steering Manager for Base Projects you are responsible for the Launch planning and steering.
You plan, setup and steer the Build phases in alignment with project functions including the specification alignment and input of T- NSG and V-NSG Vehicles and steer the adherence through the project meetings. Covering the T requirements for content validations across desired vehicles (Inc E/T and V vehicles). You are also responsible for the delivery of Key KPI's relating to Launch and F2 adherence for CR-T-x. You are responsible to liaise and arrange the shipping of NSG vehicles to their desired end location after F2.
* Co-ordination of all Pre-series vehicle specs to ensure appropriate coverage of content for all project functions Planning and steering of Launch meeting to ensure correct vehicle steering and ensuring the vehicles proceed to relevant areas on time, Including F2 Steering of vehicle shipping to relevant customer for pre-series vehicles in line with planned customer demands Report launch project status in milestone meetings (e.g. Project Days, Milestone Events).
* Prepare for regular meetings (launch meetings, build meetings) with all relevant process partners and on-line project presence.
* Attend & support working meeting as required.
* Plan events and agree communication of Show/Press Car Buy-off results to Plant and Project Management Support the creation and maintenance of the RENNLIST Support HEA launch and steering in line with project requirements Implementation of First SA Block Process at SOP Purpose and subject of interaction with internal / external customers and key contacts T-Car specification and First-SA-Validation meetings Maximum risk managed coverage of pre-series option configuration prior to SOP Adherence to plan of pre-series vehicles with the build phase Negotiation with CR-T-x, TP-x, PV's, CR-V/K Functions and any relevant process partners, whilst coordinating project management functions.
* Ensure that all project team members appreciate the level of commitment to decisions made and the impact on the project of non-delivery.
* Challenges with regard to innovation and change Act in fast moving environment where there is frequently the need to find novel solutions to complex and business critical topics.
* Regular review of the project management "tools" and processes and compare them with other plants for best-practise. Improve existing processes accordingly.
* Support new model projects using common tools and processes.
What we're looking for
* Engineering degree or equivalent
* Fluent English, fluent German is preferable
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office and IT-systems (PQM, AOL, T-car configurator, TMS, R-Plan, Einstein, TAIS)
* Negotiating, influencing and motivational skills
* Presentation and communication skills
* Potential to develop into a future leader
* Good knowledge of Project Management
* Knowledge of vehicle build across all Technologies would be an advantage
* Launch and Change co-ordination knowledge
* Previous experience running cross-functional and international teams *
* Ability to "see the big picture" in addition to the detailed issues of a specific department *
* The ability to be critical and demanding as well as enthusiastic and motivational to maintain good working relationships
* Good to advance knowledge of MS and Launch steering systems (AOL, DAVE, RPla)
Candidates must live and work in the UK to apply for this role