Ashdown Group have been engaged by an International Data organisation to recruit an experienced Technical Business Analyst for a 6 month contract. This will sit in the Technology and Software development division.
This contract is fully remote home working and for a period of 6 months.
The purpose of the contract will be to ensure that business needs and requirements are analysed, defined, and clearly communicated between the stakeholders, executive sponsors, and the Technology team and enable continuous process improvement.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Managing the requirements processes within a project, program or initiative
• Collecting business requirements from different stakeholders.
• Reviewing customer requirements, analysing them and proposing new ideas, creating documentation to explain processes.
• Working with customers to ensure the acceptance of the solution.
• Analysis of the complete end to end solution, promoting changes in the processes or structures.
• Studying the different tools and processes utilised to promote changes or improvements in tools or processes.
• Working with internal and external development teams and support resources to analyse errors and improvements reported, analysing if the request is valid and creating a priority for them.
To be successful you will require most of the following attributes/ experience
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with good judgement and decision-making ability, able to put theory in practice to find innovative ways of resolve problems.
• Proven experience on some of the most common enterprise level database engines and technologies e.g. MS SQL, MySQL, Informix etc..
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills - able to present complex matters succinctly and to a range of audiences.
• Good project, planning, change and time management capabilities
• Proven experience in JIRA
• In-depth understanding of organizational data flow and its use in management decision-making
• Must be flexible and willing to work in both structured and unstructured environments at times
• Any foreign language skills - Spanish, German would be advantageous but is not essential
• ITIL Knowledge - ideally at least to ITIL Foundation level, PMP, or any other project management certification knowledge.
• ISO 27001 knowledge.
This contract is fully remote home working. The contract is for a 6 month period with a start in January - rate £300 - £325 per day