Randstad are currently recruiting for a Commissioning Engineer to start in the new year for one of our top tier 1 clients. You will be working in the water sector so experience in this field is essential.
- Managing all commissioning activities ensuring work is undertaken safely in accordance with company procedures
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient running of all commissioning activities from design through to scheme final completion
- Monitoring testing & commissioning budget
- Carry out Commissioning Engineers R&R's and deliver schemes in a safe compliant manner
- Review and monitoring of MEICA related Project risks
- Attend commissioning systems inductions and toolbox talks
- Liaise with Design Coordinator to ensure plant commissioning requirements are incorporated at design stage
- Review of design deliverables
- Review and development of Compliance & Commissioning Plans in conjunction with design intent
- Oversee and sign off FAT and SAT, and process witness tests
- Assist in development of initial Commissioning Programme
- Compile commissioning documentation and deliverables
- Provide input into Commissioning Strategy Reviews and Documentation.
- Assist Training Coordinators in compilation of training deliverables and engage in SW Training sessions
- Assist O&M Coordinators in compilation and review of O&M Manuals.
You will need to have had experience in the water sector, must have a CSCS card and SSSTS at the bare minimum
If interested please apply with an updated CV and I will be calling all candidates back urgently
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business