Are you looking for a fast-paced, challenging opportunity in a rapidly evolving industry? Are you self-motivated, SEO-savvy and fancy the task of supercharging our clients SEO strategy? Our client is a multi-award-winning search marketing agency with many industry awards under their belt! They are looking for a driven, motivated and highly capable SEO expert to join their team. As SEO Manager, you will manage two Organic Search Executives within the larger SEO team, reporting to the Head of SEO. You will be responsible for defining clients SEO strategies, completing technical audits, growing organic performance and delivering workflow on a portfolio including some of the biggest brands in the UK. You'll also be responsible for the training, development and quality of work of your Organic Search Executives.
Our client works as a team to ensure what they deliver is best in class and they need someone that can share in their values and success. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team that will suit an individual with a passion for SEO and the drive to push our clients' organic performance. Our client is offering a competitive salary, fully remote working and a generous benefits package. If you feel you have what it takes to make the most of this opportunity and be part of an expert SEO team we want to hear from you!Role:
As SEO Manager, you will manage two Organic Search Executives within the larger SEO team, reporting to the Head of SEO. You will be responsible for defining clients SEO strategies, completing technical audits, growing organic performance and delivering workflow on a portfolio including some of the biggest brands in the UK. You'll also be responsible for the training, development and quality of work of your Organic Search Executives.Key Responsibilities:
- Manage a small team of Organic Search (SEO) Executives
- Conduct on-page / technical SEO analysis
- Conduct off-page content and link profile analysis
- Complete in depth reviews of our clients' content and recommend detailed content plans
- Lead and contribute to internal strategy meetings to define the most relevant and effective workflow
- Train and develop your team
- Keep up to date with industry techniques
- Attend client meetings, conference calls or sales pitches when required
What goodies will you get?
- Proven experience of delivering SEO performance
- Ability to manage workloads to ensure that individual, team and company targets are achieved
- Experience using Google Analytics and technical SEO tools e.g. Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Moz.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to company and marketplace changes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Remote Working
- Expertise and energy are valued. Personal strengths and perseverance are recognised.
- Relaxed and fun atmosphere with casual dress code
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Quarterly employee recognition and rewards
- 25 Days Holiday (after 2 years service) + everyone gets their birthday off
- Christmas and Summer company parties
- Games room with air hockey, foozball etc
- Free parking, tea, coffee, fruit and monthly full breakfast