WHO WE ARE?
IVS Group Ltd is a family owned and operated Merchandise Management Company formed in 1998 by people with a passion for the live entertainment industry working alongside some of the largest global names in the live entertainment, sports, edutainment and theme park industry worldwide.
Starting in a small first floor building, the head office in Isleworth had grown in size and people within a year and years later we have continued to expand with an ever increasing dedicated team all seeking their own aspirations and contributing to whichever direction the CEO takes the company in.
IVS Group are global experts in design, production logistics, sourcing, operations, staffing, vending, sales and accounting for operations across the world. Through its own international retail, touring and distribution network and has extensive experience in providing services for large scale sports events, theatrical, music arena & stadium tours and shows, festivals, bespoke events and theme parks.
Providing retail or production services for Wembley Stadium, Brighton Center, Harlem Globetrotters, Guns N Roses, F1, DreamWorks, Nickelodeon, BBC .... To name a few.
An exciting opportunity for a proactive, Assistant Accountant with good communication skills has arisen to join the live division of a global merchandising company.
- Credit card entries and reconciliation. Working with Operations and Production teams to receive the correct information.
- Entering Supplier invoices and reconciling
- Entering Sales from Online Reports and Sales Report (Amazon/Shopify)
- Helping with integration of applications into QuickBooks
- Raising invoices and receiving payments
- Helping create budget with operations and production teams
- Help in stock maintenance in accounting package and excel sheet
- Ensure the controls around the accounting process reflect best practice and minimize the risk of error and fraud.
- Communicate with operational teams, managers and others working on different projects for the company.
- Preparation of tax returns including VAT, EC Sales.
- EU VAT Returns monthly.
- Year end audit preparation.
- Weekly management accounts provided.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Accounts department.
Skills and knowledge preferred.
- ACCA or CIMA part qualified
- Ability to use QuickBooks Online, Advanced Excel and Sage experience.
- Ability to effectively manage own workload and those of others, consistently meet deadlines and performance targets when under pressure.
- Base salary up to £28,000
- Bonus based on performance and targets met
- 20 days holidays + Bank Holidays
- Office building has changing rooms, gym and canteen
- Flexibility to work from home one day a week but stc