JDE Analyst - Finance. Circa £50k + Benefits Package. 12 Months Fixed Term. Remote Working. T6/MN/18113.
An established international FMCG organisation is seeking to secure a JD Edwards Analyst - Finance. The JDE Analyst - Finance will deliver on Finance projects and work the with business teams to understand, identify and validate business requirements in JDE Edwards - Finance modules.
The JDE Analyst - Finance will also be responsible for supporting an existing internal customer base. Key Responsibilities:
Technical Experience Required:
- Collaborate with Business teams to understand, identify and validate business requirements.
- JDE Solutions - Design, Deliver, Test & Support standard and customised JDE Finance solutions.
- Manage JDE related support tickets - L1 & L2.
- Assist with estimating cost and time tasks assigned.
- Assist with ensuring successful delivery of key objectives through the development of high-quality software in accordance with written specifications.
- Focus on product quality, targeting zero-defect software releases, adopting, and leading the implementation of best practices & methodologies.
- Collaborate as part of a team.
- Translate end user change requests into technical documents.
- JD Edwards - Finance Modules - ideally 3+ years' experience.
- Dealing with JDE Finance support tickets - L1 & L2.
- Knowledge of - JDE version 9 and OMW lifecycle.
- SQL scripting and JDE tables is also desirable.
- Knowledge of Fixed Assets JDE module is desirable.
Keywords: JD Edwards Analyst Finance, JDE Business Analyst, JDE Finance, Finance Modules, Business Analysis, JDE version 9, JDE Finance, Fixed Assets, SQL, JDE, JD Edwards, JDE Support, JDE Analyst. Remote Working, UK. T6/MN/18113.