Supply TeacherDaily Supply, Short Term, Long TermImmediate Start South-East LondonPay Rate: NegotiableAre you passionate about education and working with children?
Reed Education are currently recruiting for Supply Teachers to join the team. We are looking for candidates that want to work within our local primary schools. We are supporting number of schools that are looking for supply staff too always deliver a personal and professional service. Therefore, our team are looking for enthusiastic supply teachers for work across South-East London.
The role will include supervising a class during the absence of a teacher, responding to questions, supporting pupils in undertaking set activities. In most supply work, cover lessons will already have been set. This is a great opportunity to maintain work-life balance, this position is ideal for Primary Teachers looking to gain experience in various schools, as well as newly qualified teachers to gain experience in teaching.The Ideal Candidate will:
What Reed can offer you:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or other relevant qualification
- Effective communication skills written and verbal
- Show initiative to build relationships with children and accommodate to all children's need
- Strong behaviour management
- A desire to and ability to improve own performance through reflection and appropriate professional development
- Flexible and able to work at short notice
- Able to work 3-5 days a week (preferably)
- DBS on the update service (or willing to undertake one through Reed)
- Dedicated team of consultants
- Competitive pay rates
- Local Primary schools across South-East London
- Day-today, short-term, and long-term supply options
If you are a Primary Teacher looking for flexible work, please apply or alternatively send your cv through to Yagmur at Reed now.