NextEra are supporting a full service digital agency to reach their next stage of growth.
Our client are looking for a highly organised PPC specialist to join their busy, dynamic agency in Bristol.
You would be working with the PPC team and with directors to assist with creating brand new media proposals and pitches. There is plenty of opportunity for growth and creativity withing the role as they are keen to keep up to date with new technologies.
* Day to day management of Paid Media accounts (BAU)
* Manage monthly budgets & invoicing to ensure no overage/underage for your designated accounts.
* Budget sheets conform to the paid media standard
* Comfortable making decisions based on data to improve Paid Media performance
* Constant analysis of performance to progress continuous improvements.
* Keyword research, ad writing, audience targeting, display optimisations, product feed setup & manipulation (Google Shopping)
* Problem solving & deep digging into account pain points.
* Stay updated with industry trends - Share knowledge & insights with the team
* Paid media account management experience
* Proactive with finding new tools and technology on the market
* Teamwork and professionalism
* Quick decision making
Market leading salary, annual bonus, flexible working and further benefits to be discussed at interview stage.
Full Time: Monday - Friday