DT Teacher Three-Dimensional Design Teacher required for the Art Department - Ofsted 'Good' SEN Academy School - Hatfield, Herts - Suitable for experience teachers and NQT's - Permanent or Long Term - MPS/UPS or equivalent daily rate (£135 to £205)
Are you looking for a new role starting ASAP and would like to join a leading Multi Academy Trust school located in Hatfield, Hertfordshire?
If you are a newly qualified teacher looking for a great school to start your career at or you are an experienced teacher looking for a new environment to continue your teaching at then this school will take some beating!***Art & Design Teacher - RM, Product Design, Ceramics or Woodwork Teachers with QTS ***Newly Qualified Teachers will be given an excellent induction programme ***Long-Term role starting ASAP - Could become permanent in 2022*** MPS/UPS or equivalent daily rathe (£125 to £190)About the School:
This well-run Alternative Provision School is in popular Hatfield, Hertfordshire. It is a school that is 3 years into a 5-year development plan in which the aim is to become an Ofsted 'Outstanding' provider of education for students between 11 and 16 who have been removed from mainstream schooling. The school is currently graded as 'Good' and produces strong results at GCSE including Maths and English which is increasing on a yearly basis - the school ensure all pupils are entered for GCSE's. The school has improving behaviour but as an AP many of the students come from challenging backgrounds and find this hard to leave outside the school gates. Art & Design as a subject is popular at all levels including GCSE. The department is well resourced with the latest machinery and refurbished classrooms.Role requirements:
How to apply:
- QTS in Secondary DT and/or Art with a passion for working with SEN pupils
- 3D ability with Product Design, Ceramics, Resistant Materials or Woodwork backgrounds being favoured.
- Be hardworking, committed, and open to further professional development including a full induction programme if newly qualified.
- Be confident in your ability to manage behaviour, encourage participation and passion for arts-based subjects.
- Have a real desire to be part of a success story at an improving Academy School.
If you like the sound of this excellent Design and Technology Teacher role then we want to hear from you! Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call on 01727 236255 for an immediate discussion on this excellent role!