Secondary Teacher - Alternative Provision / SEN - Ealing, September 2022 Start Are you a talented Secondary Teacher with fantastic behaviour management skills?
A brilliant Secondary 'alternative provision' school close to Ealing, west London, is currently searching for an experienced and passionate Secondary Teacher. Applications are encouraged from Secondary Teachers of subjects such as Maths, English, Science and Humanities.
The school provides a creative and engaging Secondary curriculum, preparing students for nationally recognised qualifications, including GCSEs.
The students themselves have experienced various challenges within their mainstream schools and are now accessing the provision while completing their KS3 and KS4 schooling.Further details of the role are - Secondary Teacher, Ealing - The Person:
Secondary Teacher, Ealing - The Role:
- Absolutely must have UK QTS
- Secondary Teachers of Maths, English, Science and Humanities would be ideal
- Both experienced Secondary Teachers and NQTs are welcome to apply
- Preferably have prior experience of teaching within a similar provision, but not essential
- Compassionate, well-organised, highly reliable and with leadership potential (or experience!)
Secondary Teacher, Ealing - The School:
- To teach secondary (KS3 and KS4) SEMH students who have previously experienced difficulties within their mainstream schools
- To identify the educational, behavioural and social needs to the students
- To prepare students for their GCSEs and other nationally recognised qualifications
- Working closely with the Senior Leadership Team to further develop the curriculum
- Full-time, permanent, start in September 2019
- Inner London Pay Scale - MPS2 - MPS6 - £33,658 - £42,624 (plus possible TLR for the most experienced Secondary Teachers)
Apply for this brilliant Secondary Teacher position in Ealing today! If shortlisted, your dedicated Consultant from Clarus Education will contact you shortly to discuss the opportunity further.
- A wonderful 'Good' rated Alternative Provision / PRU Secondary School
- The Senior Leadership Team are remarkably approachable, open and supportive
- Free onsite, secure staff carparking
- Located close to the local London Underground station and bus routes
- This is a hugely rewarding role and allows the Secondary Teacher to make the role their own in order to raise attainment and student interpersonal and social outcomes to the highest possible levels.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you'.