Secondary SEN Class Teacher - Excellent Enfield SEN School - September 2022Are you currently working at a good or outstanding level as a Secondary SEN Class Teacher?Would you like to join a lovely and hardworking school in Enfield this September?
Clarus Education's client is a brilliant SEN school in Enfield that is graded a solid Good by Ofsted. The school are looking for a bright and confident Secondary SEN Teacher to join on a permanent basis, this September 2022.
The role will see the successful Secondary SEN Class Teacher work full-time in either KS3 or KS4, depending on the preference, experience, and skillset of the Secondary SEN Class Teacher. There is flexibility amongst the current SEN Class Teachers at the school, where teamwork is a key focus.Information about the role:
- You will be full-time and permanent Secondary SEN Class Teacher - KS3 or KS4
- Students with special and additional needs such as Autism (ASD / ASC), speech, language & communication difficulties, ADHD, SpLD and SEMH.
- There can be additional responsibility (TLR) attached to the role for the right individual
- You will benefit from the supportive SLT in place and work alongside some talented SEN Class Teachers and therapists, who work very well as a team and are collectively pushing to become an outstanding team.
- Permanent school contract, full-time
- Outer London Pay Scale (MPS2-UPS1) - £31,604 - £42,559 (+SEN Allowance and TLR potential for experienced teachers)
- September 2022 start, or sooner if the successful applicant needs to start ASAP
- Interviews ASAP!
Information about the school:
- You will need to have taught in KS3 or KS4 SEN previously or be very confident that you can do so to a high standard
- Being a team player is essential as you will be working collaboratively alongside the SLT and a team of multidisciplinary professionals
- A true passion for SEN education and fulfilling children's potential is of interest
- Having a positive and hardworking attitude is what makes this school so successful
Apply for this Secondary SEN Class Teacher role in Enfield today. The start date is September 2022; however, the Head Teacher could start the successful applicant sooner if needs be.
- This is a Good graded SEN school in Enfield
- The other SEN Secondary teachers are fantastic and will get you up to speed with the scheme of work quickly
- You will be fully supported by the SLT and integrated into the team swiftly
- The head teacher is unique because he ensures everyone is personally happy with their level of CPD and in-house training investment
- If you give your all to this school, you will be rewarded accordingly
- Based in Enfield you can access the school via the London Overground, Bus Routes or free staff parking as available if you drive
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you'.