Primary Teacher - Enfield
An OFSTED rated 'Good' Primary School are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Nursery Teacher to start in January.
Are you a qualified Early Years Teacher with QTS?
Are you able to commute to Enfield?
- February 2022 Start
- Full Time
- London Borough of Enfield
- 'Good' OFSED report
- Primary Teacher
- MPS2 - MPS6 Pay Scale
This beautiful school based in Enfield are looking to take on an Early Years Teacher to start in February 2022. Located within the London Borough of Enfield, this Primary School is looking to take on a Nursery Teacher to work 5 days a week. The aim of the school is to ensure everyone has fun, works hard and feels safe, and the curriculum focuses on creativity, academic success and personal development.
You will be an experience Nursery Teacher who has experience teaching within Early Years and have knowledge of the EYFS curriculum.The successful Primary Teacher will have:
This Primary School Offers:
- Excellent classroom practice to enthuse and motivate children of all abilities and needs
- A clear understanding of the National Curriculum
- Superb classroom management skills
- A passion for teaching and learning
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS
- A happy & successful primary school committed to securing high levels of achievement for all pupils
- An ethos and environment dedicated to creating effective learners
- Motivated pupils, high standards of behaviour and focus on learning
- High quality mentoring and training opportunities to support the successful candidate
- Excellent teaching resources
- Outstanding career development and progression opportunities
If this sounds like the role for you, please do get in touch and send your CV today.
It is essential you have the Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) to be considered for this role.
Nursery Teacher - Enfield
Education and Training