Are you currently studying and looking to join a forward thinking business that continues grow. Our Wellingborough based client could be what you are looking for.
Reporting to the Management Accountant, duties include:
- Assisting with the production of Monthly Management Accounts including:
- Accruals, prepayments and depreciation journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- KPI and variance analysis
- Updating the cashflow model
- Liaising with Heads of Departments, collating information and assisting with budgets
- Ad hoc reporting as required
The ideal will be studying AAT, CIMA or ACCA and thrive working in a busy accounts department. You will have excellent systems experience, with strong verbal and written communication and the ability to liaise with various levels within the organisation.
- Salary: up to £30,000 depending on experience
- Hours 37.5 hours per week, flexible start and finish time
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Study support
- Pension Scheme
- Free Car Parking
The role is based in Wellingborough and within commutable distance of Kettering, Market Harborough, Rushden, Irthingborough and Northampton.