Remortgage Conveyancing Team Manager and Team LeaderFull time/Permanent
The firm is one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK.
This is a rapidly expanding customer focused company which is dedicated to progressing not only the business but the people within it. They are looking to recruit a Remortgage Team Manager and an additional team leader to join their team.
This would suit a person with a background of working in a Conveyancing environment with experience in running a department and mentoring other members of the team.
This is what you'll be doingManagement of Colleagues -
general management of remortgage supervisors and the remortgage team to ensure the team meets the performance requirements of the business and function smoothly on a day to day basis.Process and structure -
ensure suitable resource is available within the remortgage department to ensure adequate supervision and support throughout the department. Ensure processes are fit for purpose and meet the needs of the business making recommendations for improvement. The Remortgage Manager will have ultimate determination over all remortgage Conveyancing matters.Quality Control -
take responsibility for quality control and review process and oversee complaints receivedby the remortgage department.Reporting and MI
- owning production of both internal and panel MI including SLA performance for both our senior management team and partners using CMS systems and panel management software. Analysis of MI to monitor performance and make recommendations. Panel Management
- in order to manage overflow volumes in our remortgage department the firm maintains a panel of law firms who will take a number of remortgage instructions each month. Panel management including performance, complaints, distribution of instruction/capacity, firm appointments, governance as well as other activities. Relationship Management
- managing the relationship and attend meetings with our partners and panel firms as required.
The experience you will bring to the team
We are looking for an excellent communicator, planner, good time management, organisational and problem-solving skills who is a confident individual who can complement our existing management team.
Confident with Case Management Systems and Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel. Powerpoint and Outlook is essential.
If you are a member of Council of Licensed Conveyancers, Solicitor or have a CILEx qualification, have previous relevant experience and a proven track record in the areas required for this role we would like to hear from you.
We would also be happy to consider applicants who are qualified by experience.
And this is what you'll get in return
- Above Market Rate salary
- Competitive Bonus Scheme
- Generous Holiday Entitlement,
- Medical Insurance
- Sick Pay
- Life Assurance
- Travel Assistance Ticket Loans
- Professional training
- Professional Fees
- Training Contracts
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Employee Assistance
- Free Legal Service
- Flexible working arrangements
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Daniel Mason at our offices at your earliest convenience. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities