Regional Account ManagerLOCATION:
National role,based remotelyJOB TYPE:
Initial 3 Month contract with possible extensionPAY RATE:
Our client, who is a global Medical Device company, strives in bringing together exceptional experts to build successful teams. Based within their Toxicology department, we are recruiting for a Regional Account Manager to join them on an initial 3 month contract with the opportunity for extension.
The ideal candidate will have experience in retaining and expanding the value of established accounts. You will be responsible for managing the relationships of a small number of large accounts. This role involves selling into privately owned workplaces such as construction companies/warehouses etc.The Role-
Ideal Skills and Experience-
- Develop broad relationships with key customer stakeholders including HR managers, Business Managers and Administration that make purchasing decisions
- Responsible for selling, training, account support, billing/financial queries & business reviews
- Single point of contact that responds to the customer promptly
- Forecasting sales revenue and product/service volumes by customer monthly, quarterly & annually
- Previous experience in similar role
- Experience in scientific/medical sales
- Strong communications & presentation skills
- Strong relationships skills
- Sales forecasting
- CRM utilisation skills
- Skills for effective field based territory management
If you have a passion to succeed and a track record of success,and this role interests you then apply today.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.