I am currently sourcing for a HR/Payroll Assistant on a TEMPORARY basis.
The role of HR/Payroll Assistant is to deliver an efficient high quality
HR/Payroll service to all Council employees and stakeholders in line with Hub service
level agreements and the corporate standards.
Act as first point of contact for all customers contacting HR/Payroll for all HR/Payroll services provided via the Telephone, Email or in person.
1. Undertake a range of clerical duties to support the HR/Payroll Teams, employees and other stakeholders.
2. Work with customers to establish a rapport and a sense of professionalism instilling confidence in the level of support provided across HR/Payroll services.
3. Log all customer requests ensuring that they are processed within agreed timescales and are dealt with in accordance with Hub and Corporate standards.
4. Follow all scripted procedures and guidance.
JD/PS HR/Payroll Assistant June 2019 2
5. Work with colleagues and Senior Management Team to identify queries received which could potentially be resolved at the first point of contact.
6. Ensure accurate recording of information so that records are effectively maintained.
7. Update and amend both computerised and manual records for all customer
transactions in a timely and effective manner whilst ensuring accurate recording of
information is maintained, including compliance with statutory and other regulations.
8. Processing of gratuity, death in service and pensioner payments.
9. Processing of A1 forms in relation to LGPS.
10. Issuing of Stat 1 letters to support staff within LEA schools.
11. Process pension queries in relation to missing service for teachers.
12. Run standard pre set reports on deductions and issue to relevant suppliers electronically.
13. Issue template letters and contractual documentation electronically to employees in relation to their employment.
14. Support customers with tier 1 queries relation to HR, Payroll, pensions, conditions of service, statutory and voluntary deductions, etc.
15. Carry out basic calculations.
16. Work part of a team whilst having the ability to organise own workload to ensure tasks are completed on time.
17. Undertake DBS checks as required.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy