My client, based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent is a leading business magazine publisher in the printing and packaging markets, delivering focused and high quality editorial to its readers, both in print and online. Due to continued growth, this dynamic and successful organisation is seeking a Junior Marketing Assistant to assist the Marketing Manager in delivering successful events and assist with the websites, email marketing and social media.
If you have the ability to work independently as well as part of a team, and are interested in an entry level hands-on role within a successful, established and growing marketing team, this position may be for you. Duties
- Providing marketing and administrative support to ensure the team operates effectively, including maintaining accurate records and effective systems to support campaigns, events and online activity.
- Work with the marketing manager on three industry awards, researching companies to enter, obtaining target number of companies entering through calling and emailing; and assist with all the marketing collateral.
- Work with the marketing manager on an industry conference, plus online events and webinars.
- Creating/sending e-newsletters and other emails when needed.
- Create and implement online surveys.
- Update the website using CMS and help drive online traffic with web related campaigns when needed.
- Support with the creation, review and sign off of marketing material.
- Provide general administrative support where needed.
- A degree in marketing (not essential but an advantage), college leavers will be considered
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Confident speaking to people in person and on the telephone
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
Ideal applicants will have a keen interest to start a Marketing based career, coupled with excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organisational skills and the ability to work within deadlines. This is a varied and exciting role and an excellent opportunity to carve out a successful career with a forward thinking, local employer who will offer long term progression and rewards.Hours are 9.00am - 5.00pm, Monday - Friday.Salary is £18,000 - £20,000 DOE.
Can all applicants please apply attaching an up to date CV in Word format.